Last updated 15/01/2023
EligibilityYou must be at least 18 years old and able to enter into legally binding contracts to use our Service. If you are under 18, you may use the Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
AccountsYou are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Use of ServiceYou may use our Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
Intellectual PropertyThe Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
TerminationWe may terminate or suspend your access to the Service at any time, with or without cause or notice, and without liability to you. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Service or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Service. You expressly agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall the Company, its directors, officers, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Service, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Service, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Service by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Contact UsIf you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.